fuzzy, black dogs

fuzzy, black dogs
The original three fuzzy, black dogs -- Bob, Ace and Lilly.

Phillip's Scenic Overlook

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Slightly Less Fuzzy, Black Dog

We've created a new plan in the Haworth household. It's pretty simple, as the best plans generally are. To get straight to the point, we will be "improving" the three quadrupeds that currently inhabit my home. One down, two to go.

As things turn out, Bob was to be the first victim.

As you can see from the photos, we've turned Bob into a brand new dog! He's been de-stinked, de-furred and completely de-fluffed. And, voila, new dog! Or Bob 2.0, as I like to call him now.



Before, days after we first got Bob.
 






After, or Bob 2.0. Notice the happy face.

The unusual smell within my house has magically disappeared, much like Bob's massive amount of fur. The black tumbleweeds that sometimes decorate my home have decreased as well.

The next victim will be Ace. I may be attempting to take care of Lilly myself. Ironically, she's the only one that scares me since she'd be most likely to bite me.

As soon as I get all three of them all groomed, I'll be posting a new photo at the top of my blog. Perhaps I'll have to rename it, too. 

I'm thinking Furry, Black Dogs or Three Black Dogs. If I'm going for accuracy, though, Three Angry, Cold Dogs might be more appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment