fuzzy, black dogs

fuzzy, black dogs
The original three fuzzy, black dogs -- Bob, Ace and Lilly.

Phillip's Scenic Overlook

Friday, March 22, 2013

What a Long Strange Trip it's Been

We've reached a milestone. In fact, it's really quite an accomplishment. This writing marks the 100th post for Fuzzy, Black Dogs! While I'm not a Dead fan, what a long strange trip it's been. You know what? It's only going to get better from here.

Here's where we stand after the first hundred posts...

Still have just three fuzzy, black dogs, check. Not two and not four (thank you Lord!) and no plans to change that any time soon.

The children in all three of my first grade classes are still keeping a close eye on me and my daily clothing choices. I have one shirt in particular that's garnered the first grade seal of approval. I'm careful not to wear it too much, though.

Speaking of school, I've not battled any more giant, child-eating spiders.

I'm still dreaming of my 20-car garage and the fleet of cars I will own. While I'm at it, I'm still dreaming of removing the decimal in my current six-figure income.

I still haven't purchased or received my own personal brewery or wine-making kit. But that's a future business venture for another post.

The hot tub project still remains a proposed project. I have not prepped for the zombie apocalypse. I also haven't prepped for my next presidential run. No worries, though. There's still time for each, I think.

I'm still in the process of perfecting the freeze pop diet. My family convinced me to give up the greens diet. Other diets in the works include my popcorn diet, carnivore diet and marshmallow diet. That last one is showing some promise.

I'm honestly hoping that at 45, I wont be getting as sick as I did at the young age of 44!

The holiday I tried to create fell through. I certainly have NOT seen a groundhog since writing about the little critters. I still have a full complement of ice scrapers for my car. I barely used them!

Above all else, I'm getting better at being a passenger in my own car. I'm handling my son's driving pretty well, too. Now, if I could just figure out how I got this nervous tic.

No comments:

Post a Comment