fuzzy, black dogs

fuzzy, black dogs
The original three fuzzy, black dogs -- Bob, Ace and Lilly.

Phillip's Scenic Overlook

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Roomba Missing! Reward!

He, as I call it since I've not ascertained the gender of my Roomba, was last seen in the hallway heading towards the front door. He's very short, round and black. He has moving parts on his underside and some glowing symbols on his back. He looks very similar to the one pictured below.

His dock has remained in isolation now for about six days. I suspect the dock is depressed due to its lack of activity and listless nature.
A reasonable facsimile of my Roomba.

The way I see it, one of three things has happened.

One, the Roomba is in hiding. I perceive the black coloration of my Roomba to be a flaw in his design. I've looked under the sofa. I've looked under the bed. I've looked under the furniture with the TV on it. I've even looked upstairs. No Roomba.

Two, Bob attacked and ate Roomba. Bob has been known to eat some strange things. Usually, these strange objects tend to show in his, um, excrement since they generally don't digest too well. However, nothing unusual has been spotted. Yet.

Three, the Roomba couldn't handle all the dog fur from three fuzzy, black dogs and somehow broke out of the house and is looking for a new owner. During the short while we had him, he sure complained a lot. It beeped constantly for its owners to empty its refuse containment unit.

Sadly, option three seems the most likely to me. So if you locate a loose Roomba roaming around the streets of High Point, please contact me at the offices of Fuzzy, Black Dogs, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment