fuzzy, black dogs

fuzzy, black dogs
The original three fuzzy, black dogs -- Bob, Ace and Lilly.

Phillip's Scenic Overlook

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Fuzzy Dawg Numba For

Dis is Lilly. I may be da smallest but I da smartest. So dis is my blog post.

Im relly not liking dis krismus thing. First, dese humans move stuff all over da plase. Then dey put a tree inside da hous! Reely?? Dey hang soks out of reach where we cant eat dem and put boxs unda da tree. Put bags unda it to. I rememba food unda it wonce. It was good. Den dey stopped dat. Kwazy humans.
Ya no, dey used ta put water unda da tree for us ta dwink. Dey dont even do dat any mor! I got soo tirstee!!

Any way, dis last krismus reely sucked. They got a new dog! Dat is NOT us hidin fwom da new dog in da stoopid pichur you see.

It must be a boy hes so stoopid! Kinda like Bob. He gos bak and forth. He liks da flor but not like Ace. He bumps me when Im on da flor. He skares Bob reel bad. He dont mess wif Ace. I dont twust him. Hes got no hair. Hes rownd like a cookee. Hes blak. Hes noisee.

Da humans namd him ruma. Rumba. Rooba. Somten. Here he comes agin! Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment