fuzzy, black dogs

fuzzy, black dogs
The original three fuzzy, black dogs -- Bob, Ace and Lilly.

Phillip's Scenic Overlook

Monday, December 8, 2014

Great Christmas Gift Ideas


Yet another incredibly awesome gift idea item at the little family drugstore in which I work, and just in time for Christmas!

It's the desktop drum set! You can set it on your desktop, right beside your desktop computer. Anytime's a good time for a great drum solo! Perhaps you just made a great pun and you need to accentuate it with a brief drum rift. Or, perhaps, you need a staccato burst to signify the importance of something you've just said.

Don't know how to play the drums? That's okay. A little practice on the desktop drum set and you'll be able to "Jam like a superstar!"

To make this deal a little more enticing, the drumsticks are included! Holy cymbal clap, Batman!

You better believe I'll be jumping on this deal! In fact, I have already measured the drums and know exactly where they will sit on my table at school.

While my principal is momentarily unaware of the upcoming purchase and placement of said drums, I have supreme confidence that she'll understand and back me on this little monetary venture.

After all, how distracting could a miniature drum set really be to a bunch of third, fourth and fifth-graders? No worries! It's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment