fuzzy, black dogs

fuzzy, black dogs
The original three fuzzy, black dogs -- Bob, Ace and Lilly.

Phillip's Scenic Overlook

Monday, May 19, 2014

Coming Soon -- Shar Pei Chardonnay

Once upon a time, I ran my own business. While I truly enjoyed it, I didn't really care for the managing and delegating part of it. Employees can be difficult!
 
I'm planning a new venture. This time around, it will be a small one man operation. I have all sorts of products already thought up. All I need to do is create some prototypes, then send them into production. How easy is that? Instant business!
 
After quite a bit of in-depth research, my marketing department came up with the moniker, Fuzzy, Black Dogs Products. Has a nice ring, don't you think?
 
Of course, I'll start with the obvious  choice and create a line of dog products. I'll have the usual assortment of chew toys, dental chews, throwing discs, bowls, leashes, dog shampoos, halters and the like.
 
I think perhaps I should also capitalize upon my newfound celebrity status and create my own scent. I've got the name down to one of three choices -- Eau de Doglette, C'est Bark or just simply Fuzzy, Black Dogs for Men or Women.
 
Britney and Beyonce, eat your hearts out!
 
After that, I'm thinking a Fuzzy, Black Dogs clothing line. It will include both men's and women's clothing and apparel. It will come in more than just denim, too.
 
The Fuzzy, Black Dogs label, however, will have two unique features not found in other clothing lines. First, it will repel dog fur. Second, the women's clothes will feature pants with actual pockets that can be utilized to hold stuff. Truly revolutionary.
 
Then we'll go into my favorite idea -- Fuzzy, Black Dogs wines! Some of the first wines to hit the grocery store shelves will be a Fido Grigio and Chateau de Bark. Soon after, there will be a Rex Merlot and a Shar pei Chardonnay.
 
And then... Well, the sky's the limit! Kitchen items are always popular and a luggage line would be cool, but nothing says prestige like a jewelry line!
 
Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment