fuzzy, black dogs

fuzzy, black dogs
The original three fuzzy, black dogs -- Bob, Ace and Lilly.

Phillip's Scenic Overlook

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Celebrity Airs Dirty Laundry

I recently read on the front of a magazine that Britney Spears is addicted to sugar. Shame on her! With her money and status, she should be addicted to some "high-end" drug! Not sugar! That's just pitiful.

Regardless, that headline startled and alarmed me. It occurred to me that I could be next! As the creator and author of the wildly popular blog, Fuzzy, Black Dogs, I may very well be a celebrity! While my ego soared a moment, my sensibility took over. That could be my picture instead of Brit's!

Luckily, I am dealing with my new status as a celebrity in an effective manner.

I've created a simple marketing plan. I will air my own dirty laundry before the National Enquirer, Star, National Examiner, Globe, OK! Magazine or any of those other publications get hold of it. That way I can prevent myself from being late for work in the mornings. I imagine it would take time to push through the media that could be camped out on my front lawn.

With that being said, I'm right there with you, Brit. I, too, am somewhat of a sugar addict. I realize this may come as a bit of a shocker to my adoring fans, but it's true.

This photo was definitely taken out of context!


For my latest venture, I've been making money. You name it -- ones, tens, 20's, 50's, 500's and even 1,000's! The trick is to back them with construction paper before laminating them. That way, the fourth-graders I'm making them for don't wear them out too quickly.

Each denomination has a different colored back for quick ID purposes!

According to my sisters, I went on a murder rampage once. It was purely accidental! The guppies in my fish tank had a disease which gave them white, fuzzy spots. I incorrectly mixed the medicine to cure them and... Well, none of them survived. The flushing ceremony was a sad, but beautifully choreographed event.

And before either of my sisters try to leak info to the press, I did not try to kill off my family.

In my defense, I was 13. Also, it was my first attempt at cooking. I simply misread the ingredients.

I don't think a cup of salt would kill anyone. It might raise your blood pressure and make you incredibly thirsty, but not kill you.

No comments:

Post a Comment